What better time to throw a party in Santa Fe than the middle of winter?
From February 18 to 27, the Santa Fe Winter Fiesta will fill the sunny days and chilly nights with art, music, culture, and sports, with the help of fiesta savings offers from hundreds of Santa Fe merchants, restaurants and lodges.
A special Fiesta Lanyard offers value prices at participating businesses. Highlights of the Fiesta include:
- Fiesta Kick Off February 18, with a concert by rising star Brett Dennen at the Lensic, plus an evening-long Live 505 Bar Crawl with no cover charge for lanyard holders and a variety of specials at participating restaurants and taverns.
- GPS Snowshoe Scavenger Hunts February19, 20 and 21
- A Moonlight Cross-Country Ski trip in the amazing Valles Caldera February 19
- Live artist's demonstrations at the Museum of Spanish Colonial Art on February 22
- A Guided Native American Cultural Tour to Puye Cliffs February 22
- A series of evening concerts at the Santa Fe Performance Exchange
- Lift ticket savings all week at Ski Santa Fe
- Discounts on cooking classes and culinary tours from Santa Fe School of Cooking
- Art events all along Canyon Road February 25
- Grammy-nominated Latin orchestra Group Fantasma performs at the Santa Fe Farmers Market February19 at 8 p.m.
- Ice Carving Competition on the Santa Fe Plaza
The Fiesta ends with three days of art-inspired fun during the 14th annual ARTfeast, February 25 to 27, including a town favorite, the Edible Art Tour February 25.
For more information about top events in New Mexico take a look at the Top Events USA selection of the annual main festivals and events in New Mexico.
Check www.santafewinterfiesta.com for everything that will be happening and to purchase a Fiesta Lanyard – your key to savings during the Santa Fe Winter Fiesta.